- Carry out livestock management and disease diagnosis with other partners
- Work as veterinary experts in disease diagnosis of animals
- Attend to emergency and provide treatment and control of livestock diseases
- Conduct pre-sale and per-slaughter examination on livestock
- Work with livestock suppliers to purchase healthy livestock
- Report to regional Head, Northern Region and/or Country Head,Quality Control
Application closes on 27th of June 2019. All applications will be dealt with confidentially
- Must have DVM degree with current license to practice
- Masters degree in veterinary public health,pathology,virology,epidemiology or other relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed his/her NYSC service
- Have excellent project management and inter-personal skills
- Preferably have an interest in disease diagnosis of livestock
- Be wiling and able to undertake inter-state and intra-state travel
- Speak / write fluent English.
- Should be resident in Adamawa state. We are looking for someone with at least 3
years of experience in livestock management,and has passion for disease research, disease diagnosis and livestock health.
To apply, please send your CV with 1-page cover letter to email@example.com
on or before 27th June,2019 with the subject containing the position and your state of residence. Example: Contract Veterinarian, Oyo State
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview on 28th June, 2019.